- Adjunct Faculty Email (for help, please contact Rob DeGutis)
- Outlook Webmail (for full-time faculty and staff)
- Faculty Portal
- Moodle (online supplement for traditional courses)
- AKW Library (Online Research Materials)
- ACE Hardware (IT Support for all full-time faculty and staff computers)
Resources for Faculty:
- LEAD Faculty and Staff Handbook
- MLA Guide 2009
- IRC Referral Form
- Google Apps for Adjunct Faculty
- IRC Brochure
- Grade Change Request Form
- Drivers for the whiteboard (Newark room 702)
- Adjunct Faculty Policy and Procedures Manual
- Receipt and Acknowledgement of Pillar Adjunct Faculty Policy and Procedures Manual
- Faculty Email and Portal Tutorial
- Moodle Tutorial
- 100 Essential Web 2.0 Tools for Teachers
- Faculty Payment Form
- IRC Referral Form
- Incomplete Request Form
- Pillar LEAD Change Request Form
- Pillar Logos (Official logos for all Pillar materials)
Weather Emergency Procedures
In case of inclement weather or other emergency conditions, students, staff and faculty should consult the Pillar College website, voice mail, and/or STAR 99.1 for up to date information. Faculty may also organize a phone chain to communicate with students. Call 732-356-1595 or 1-800-234-9305 and press 9, the college information line, for up to date information on class cancellation.
All missed class time must be made up. One option for making up class time is to teach a class session online, either through Moodle or by e-mail. Relevant articles on the internet may be assigned, and a written paper may be assigned, reporting on and evaluating these articles, with proper bibliographic citations. Such an assignment should be due that day, since it is a replacement for the day's class time, though the assignment could be due at midnight that evening, but no later. It is also possible to assign relevant online videos, or anything on the internet of relevance to the course that may be helpful to students.
Please ask students to check their student e-mail for any new communications from you informing them of any class cancellations due to weather conditions.
Resources for Pillar Faculty will be posted here as the need arises. Contact Rob DeGutis to request an item to be posted in the Faculty Dashboard.